NBC 10 Thread

WCAUTVNBC10

Yeah the TV listings are confusing. I was waiting for 10 to go on this morning at 4 only to find Early Today on. Vai and Tracy's bio pages has them anchoring NBC 10 News Today from 4:30-7, along with the livestream times listed from 4:30-7.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Will a new meteorologist be hired to take Sheena's old shift or will there be a shift from within?

It seems for the time being, Glenn is handling the 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, and 11pm, while the other three are taking turns on the 11am.

On another note, it seems that the 11am now has co-anchors, with both Vai and Tracy co-anchoring (or a fill-in if one is off). Perhaps this change was made with the dropping of the 4am half hour.

• Like 1

It seems for the time being, Glenn is handling the 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, and 11pm, while the other three are taking turns on the 11am.

On another note, it seems that the 11am now has co-anchors, with both Vai and Tracy co-anchoring (or a fill-in if one is off). Perhaps this change was made with the dropping of the 4am half hour.

Actually whoever works the 11AM works the 5PM if they aren't filling in in the morning as well where in that case Glenn will do all four PM shows.

Blowing in from the windy city's FOX 32 is Tammie Souza who will be handling "evening meteorologist" duties, which I guess means she'll be filling Sheena's shoes https://twitter.com/3KETalent/status/816782142847926272

http://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2017/1/6/leaving-the-firm

Sounds like she'll be starting late winter or spring.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So does NBC10 have a deal with WaWa. Today they broadcast from one and looks like they're asking viewers which one to broadcast from next. This seems like something I'm not comfortable with.

[MEDIA=instagram]BTTg2EalLhh[/MEDIA]

• Like 1

So does NBC10 have a deal with WaWa. Today they broadcast from one and looks like they're asking viewers which one to broadcast from next. This seems like something I'm not comfortable with.

It's something they're doing during sweeps. I'm sure this came about out of the relationship they have through the Welcome America Festival.

• Like 1

I don't see what the big deal is. Is this creating some kind of bias in their storytelling? I think not.

I don't see what the big deal is. Is this creating some kind of bias in their storytelling? I think not.

No it just seems like an odd thing to do - broadcast from a WaWa? I thought WCAU was going a more serious tone and then they do this. Just seems like something their sales department dreamed up.

• Like 1