Holy Graphics Knockoff Batman!!

ABC 7 Denver

• 1 month later...

I ran across some footage of KEZI in Eugene, which seems to use a bootleg cross between the KTLA look and the old KYW look. And it doesn't look that bad, really...

Maybe that's not a knock off and is the KCPQ package by Hothaus.

http://www.hothauscreative.com/pages/affiliate/kcpq.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Well, KQDS isn't using the KDVR ripoff anymore. But they now seem to now be using a knock on the current Fox O&O graphics on at least the L3s.

Is it me, or does it look a bit better with the fade and the flipped layout?

Is it me or does KQDS create awful opens for its newscasts? Its so plain and so boring.

Also, is Diane Alexander still there? I thought she left for a producer job at WCCO-TV 4 in the Twin Cities.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, KQDS isn't using the KDVR ripoff anymore. But they now seem to now be using a knock on the current Fox O&O graphics on at least the L3s.

Is it me, or does it look a bit better with the fade and the flipped layout?

KQDS is stuck in 2006. and Even FOX O&Os did better than that in 2006.

• 1 month later...

As seen here, at the Philippine Basketball Association on Sports5 (could've made that bug a bit less huge?), something looks a bit familiar (and eew, Impact?!)

http://deadspin.com/ivan-johnson-got-banned-for-life-from-playing-basketbal-1758982714?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

• Like 1

• 1 month later...