Holy Graphics Knockoff Batman!!

ABC 7 Denver

Has anyone mentioned Citadel Communication's knock off of Hearts' graphics?This look is weird because everything is italicized and there is little weight to any of the font.

It's basically WLNE's graphics, in all of its suckiness.

• Like 2

Seriously... Arial and all similar fonts should just be outlawed... It's outdated and just plain boring...

The execs at Citadel should be slapped silly for giving us these graphics straight out of Dollar Tree.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In comparison, how they look now is stunning. They had one package in between that (dare I say) reminds me of WKBW.

Ehh... the intro is what made me barf. Reminds me of WMGT and their god awful looks. The package is great but the intro should be changed. That part sucked.

Ehh... the intro is what made me barf. Reminds me of WMGT and their god awful looks. The package is great but the intro should be changed. That part sucked.

There are some good elements to it, it's just really uninspired. Basically the same slate from different angles. What I was more focused on is the video explaining everything itself. Was it an actual story that aired or something for his reel? How did an anchor even get involved in creating the new package? If it was done in house, it's pretty good.

There are some good elements to it, it's just really uninspired. Basically the same slate from different angles. What I was more focused on is the video explaining everything itself. Was it an actual story that aired or something for his reel? How did an anchor even get involved in creating the new package? If it was done in house, it's pretty good.

I can tell the package is in-house mixed with out-house elements.

The execs at Citadel should be slapped silly for giving us these graphics straight out of Dollar Tree.

Here's what's sillier - Citadel only owns two full powered stations. 2 full powered stations, and they have standardized graphics, music, and even sets.

• 4 weeks later...