Discovered composers & publishers of music themes

promoguy98

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, found that while digging through libraries... Sonoton is a new library to the NMSA, I believe. It is a European library, so it wouldn't have seen so much use stateside. (Other notable Euro libraries include DeWolfe and Music House.)

It's not a theme, but the stings that KSAT used in its famous last names open are also in this library as "Mega Cut A7". "Mega Cut A1" was used as the headline bed at the end of the open. I can't find the swoosh.

They even used Newscast A for the close:

Edited by Ramona

Yup, found that while digging through libraries... Sonoton is a new library to the NMSA, I believe. It is a European library, so it wouldn't have seen so much use stateside. (Other notable Euro libraries include DeWolfe and Music House.)

I Guess WKCF was one of the lucky ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Double post, but I already found it thanks to a tip on the Channel video I'd overlooked. It appears to be a KPM track, Superstar Fanfare (or just Superstar depending on the version). Oddly enough, while the logo sounds right, I couldn't seem to find the version KATU seems to have used. I did, however, find one that

... Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some ABC Sports themes from the 1990s composed by Edd Kalehoff:
Tournament of Roses
https://kalehoff.sourceaudio.com/#!details?id=12208516

Tour de France
https://kalehoff.sourceaudio.com/#!details?id=13673376

ABC Sports intro (urban)

https://kalehoff.sourceaudio.com/#!details?id=12166444

Auto Racing
https://kalehoff.sourceaudio.com/#!details?id=12166752

Edited by onthesea

I'm Pretty sure this was posted before but it doesn't say who the artists is,  just says soundtrack.  they call it "The Visionary"  2nd video at 1:19. does anyone know who it is?

Edited by Darius22

That is from the AirCraft library, which the NMSA for some reason cites as Soundtrack. The AirCraft site also has the long cuts of the pieces from them.

The Visionary is on CD ACL-032 "Image Makers II". Other common tracks from this library are on ACL-011 "Image Makers", like The Leading Edge, News Breakers and Always a New Horizon.

ACL-040 has some political tracks that got used and have NMSA entries, and there are a couple of other 90s tracks I think saw some use in sports.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ramona said:

That is from the AirCraft library, which the NMSA for some reason cites as Soundtrack. The AirCraft site also has the long cuts of the pieces from them.

The Visionary is on CD ACL-032 "Image Makers II". Other common tracks from this library are on ACL-011 "Image Makers", like The Leading Edge, News Breakers and Always a New Horizon.

ACL-040 has some political tracks that got used and have NMSA entries, and there are a couple of other 90s tracks I think saw some use in sports.

The AirCraft Library is part of Soundtrack Group.

• Like 1