Pat Battle

j.wer

• 5 months later...

I just wanted to comment on how nice it has been watching Pat anchor News 4 at 11 with Chuck. She is a professional through and through. While I don't mind Sibila, Pat really hits it out of the park. She is a consummate professional and her delivery is sincere. She is clearly someone that could handle an 11pm Weekday show with ease. Watching her this week was like a flashback to the genuine delivery that Sue Simmons used to offer. Thank you WNBC for giving me the opportunity to watch a real 11pm newscast this week, it was enjoyable.

I just wanted to comment on how nice it has been watching Pat anchor News 4 at 11 with Chuck. She is a professional through and through. While I don't mind Sibila, Pat really hits it out of the park. She is a consummate professional and her delivery is sincere. She is clearly someone that could handle an 11pm Weekday show with ease. Watching her this week was like a flashback to the genuine delivery that Sue Simmons used to offer. Thank you WNBC for giving me the opportunity to watch a real 11pm newscast this week, it was enjoyable.

now if only there was video? of it would love to see it

Nynews you got to be joking Sibila is far better than Pat Battle

Archived