The New HLN

todayshowproducer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on this article: http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/new-hln-launches-with-updated-logos-sets-and-programming/252141

It sounds as if HLN has turned into the Social Media Network where everything Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Tumblr will be shared on air, everyday of the week. How pathetic. "HLN" is nothing more than a name now as it no longer means HeadLine News. Guess I'll just totally avoid it now. The fact that T-Mobile is sponsoring an entire show! I can't wait to see how terrible this all fails.

That was Albie Hecht's plan all along... to turn HLN into a 24/7 version of "Right this Minute" and any pretentious clip show featuring D-list celebrities.

It will fail, and fail badly. But I guess TimeWarner doesn't mind throwing millions of dollars into an incinerator like this.

Archived