FOX Business Network Airs Car Show

Big Country News

FBN aired a car show Wednesday night.

gwQ8tHh.jpg

This leads to many questions for the News/Business properties of 21stCF. Will FOX Sports use FNC and FBN for more sports broadcasts? If you remember, FS used FNC to move the Texas Tech vs. OU game somewhere last year.

Thoughts anyone?

I don't have a problem with Fox Business carrying the Barrett-Jackson Auction. Actually, it seems to make quite a lot of sense, if you ask me. However, I'm thoroughly baffled by the Fox Sports branding. How on earth is this a sport, by any stretch of the imagination? I think even people who adamantly defend auto racing as a sport would look at this and go "Umm.... no."

I don't have a problem with Fox Business carrying the Barrett-Jackson Auction. Actually, it seems to make quite a lot of sense, if you ask me. However, I'm thoroughly baffled by the Fox Sports branding. How on earth is this a sport, by any stretch of the imagination? I think even people who adamantly defend auto racing as a sport would look at this and go "Umm.... no."

Probably because its a production of FOX Sports

Auto racing is a sport. Just not the version we have here. :p (Formula 1 FTW)

It's probably on there because Fox Sports 1 has a UFC event tonight. Same as NBCSN moving some of their EPL broadcasts to CNBC when they need space. Part of it was on Fox Sports 2 earlier but I think they moved it because there's some UFC overflow going on there I think?

And at least it fits Fox Business because wealthy people buy cars?

• 4 weeks later...

Auto racing is a sport. Just not the version we have here. :p (Formula 1 FTW)

It's probably on there because Fox Sports 1 has a UFC event tonight. Same as NBCSN moving some of their EPL broadcasts to CNBC when they need space. Part of it was on Fox Sports 2 earlier but I think they moved it because there's some UFC overflow going on there I think?

And at least it fits Fox Business because wealthy people buy cars?

And don't forget that NBC put the Premier League on USA Network last weekend due to Olympic coverage on NBCSN as well.

Archived