Football Night in America Set

tvnewsjunkie

I know i'm very late on this considering the NFL regular season is over but where were they broadcasting out of. They seemed to be broadcasting from the same set even though word was they began construction on the studio for Late Night with Seth Mayers. Anyone have any answer?

The set was indeed dismantled and removed from Studio 8G in order to make way for Late Night with Seth Meyers. However, the set was moved to Studio 8H. The week one NBC press release acknowledged this fact stating in part "Football Night from NBC’s famed Studio 8H at 30 Rockefeller Plaza on Sunday night." I think it's just a stop over on their way to the NBC Sports Group complex in Stamford,CT.

Also, We had some discussion about this when Weeters posted the article about the dismantling back in August here.

Archived