• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, yes. We all fondly remember when CBS rode the incredible ratings tidal wave to #1 on the backs of Harry Smith and Paula Zahn.   Oh, wait.

I absolutely loved Scott Pelley on CBS Evening News. I thought he was a good face of the news network. I think he had the right demeanor you had to have for a job like his. I mean, he's not Jennings/B

Posted Images

Well deserved! CTM is the the best of the bunch currently. I like the mature sophisticated vibe of their round table conversations with guests. The moderate pacing is great, unlike the rushed feel of Today and GMA.

All the program needs is better graphics, and added elements to Studio 57 (instead of just sitting at the desk the whole broadcast, or occasionally standing by that giant screen) and they'll be solid. 

Edited by iron_lion
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, iron_lion said:

Well deserved! CTM is the the best of the bunch currently. I like the mature sophisticated vibe of their round table conversations with guests. The moderate pacing is great, unlike the rushed feel of Today and GMA.

All the program needs is better graphics, an added elements to Studio 57 (instead of just sitting at the desk the whole broadcast, or occasionally standing by that giant screen) and they'll be solid. 

CTM appears to be the morning news program with the most “news.”

• Like 2

All CBS needs to do now is get Face the Nation, The Evening News, and their o&o stations in order. In addition to improving their on-air look, and either poaching big talent from other networks or developing strong in house talent.

Edited by iron_lion