CBS Mornings

todayshowproducer

I don't know but the set looks like a smaller version. The CBS set is a Jack Morton job and probably has exclusivity in the US and Canada. I doubt they do work in the Caucasus region so it's a pretty good rip off. But let's be real would CBS spend the time and money suing a small station for ripping off their look?

The quick answer is no. They wouldn't have any jurisdiction in that side of the world.

• Like 1

It looks really good; but everything is scarily down to the letter though. Even the graphics and temp bug...

It looks good because they were provided a complete set of plans.

Who sold them the plans?

Russians?

They didn't just copy it from some screen grabs and a trip to Home Depot.

The "News Set Cartel" of the eastern bloc is alive.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
Any thoughts on who might take over for Charlie Rose on CBS This Morning?

How about Billy Bush?

He should be all rehabilitated by now, and ready to start clawing his way back up to the top.

"This is CBS...the Forgiveness Network."

• Like 2

Any thoughts on who might take over for Charlie Rose on CBS This Morning?

OK this is from waaayyyy out of left field - or "right field", I should say - but how about Steve Doocy? I am half joking, and half serious.

IMO CBSTM should just go with Gayle and Norah. Add a third anchor at a later if you still feel one is needed. It would also make a statement to not replace Charlie with another male, I would go as far to say that IF they do go for a third anchor it should be another woman.

IMO CBSTM should just go with Gayle and Norah. Add a third anchor at a later if you still feel one is needed. It would also make a statement to not replace Charlie with another male, I would go as far to say that IF they do go for a third anchor it should be another woman.

It would be a very bold move.

The timing could actually be perfect for an all female anchor team on CBSTM...

There is NO reason why it cannot be tried out starting in 3...2....1.

• Like 1

There have been reports that CBS wants to get Oprah on CBS This Morning.

They should poach someone like TJ Holmes or get if they want another female, Soledad O Brien or Ann Curry would be the ultimate redemption story.

Kathy Griffin would be ultimate redemption.

GO Big!

• Like 2

There have been reports that CBS wants to get Oprah on CBS This Morning.

They should poach someone like TJ Holmes or get if they want another female, Soledad O Brien or Ann Curry would be the ultimate redemption story.

Soledad O'Brien needs a redemption story?

• Like 2

So WFOR morning Anchor Eugene Ramirez was in New York and visited the CBS This Morning set and did the daily cross talk with his station. Gayle apparently said to him, per an Instagram story, “Eugene I always thought you were black!”

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 24994J changed the title to CBS Mornings