Good Morning America

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Attorneys at Law! 

I wonder what intern is running the ticker.

I totally agree with these sentiments. This informational format (health, finance, people-doing-good fare. etc.) is so much more substantive than SS&K, and would serve as a more worthwhile 3rd hou

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, MorningNews said:

GMA3: What You Need to Know is performing stronger than I would have imagined. They averaged nearly 2 million viewers during election week and have been averaging around 1.7 million viewers regularly according to ABC.

This show might last for a few years if the ratings remain good.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, MorningNews said:

GMA’s Christmas decorations on set look atrocious this year.

It isn’t the decorations, it’s the set that still looks atrocious and clashes with everything. 

“This Week” has been using the second floor/GMA3 level of the Times Square studio and looks great. GMA should just move there and rebuild the previous GMA set. 

4A0C6C8A-62DD-4B70-A482-CAC9F0C89514.jpeg

Edited by wabceyewitness
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I like the new dark on light logo treatment, and I understand the purpose of the wings to better hide the end anchors' legs, but this ain't it. The blue tabs are fine, but the gold parts are way too eye-catching. Honestly, I don't know why they're making such a change now, as I can't imagine they want the anchors sitting THAT far apart forever. They could've just relocated the upstairs desk, which is the same shape, but not so wacky.

The new desk is very odd.

I personally don't mind seeing legs, has this become a no-no now?  Just saw the movie Bombshell, the characters did talk about the power of leg visualization.  😄

Edited by tvtime07
6 hours ago, tvtime07 said:

The new desk is very odd.

I personally don't mind seeing legs, has this become a no-no now?  Just saw the movie Bombshell, the characters did talk about the power of leg visualization.  😄

I don’t think they suddenly have an issue showing legs. They still do it later in the show. 

04086769-08D0-442D-979A-CA220B1B8A4D.thumb.jpeg.dd19ccc16a9dbf0bd769c1ec765190c9.jpeg

Wonder if the change is related to something else happening. Hopefully it is short-lived. 

• Haha 1