Good Morning America

Action Newsroom

Yeah, that's definitely new. I'm kinda surprised, too, because I don't ever recall any of the morning show making changes on a weekend, and they just refreshed everything over the summer.

For those who haven't seen, the bug is now a large blue box much further to the right (still safe) the switches between 'GMA' with '#GMA' below, and 'ABC' with the show's website. Atop the blue box is a white box with the time and temp, and the type is quite small.

I will say I just looked at the new on-air bug and ticker, and they are beautiful.

A new graphics package has to debut on GMA tomorrow that goes with the bug because the two looks don't match at all. They probably debuted the new bug this weekend so that the affiliates can have the location of the time and temp fixed before the Monday show.

Hopefully some updates to the studio as well, we shall see tomorrow I guess.

Yeah, that's definitely new. I'm kinda surprised, too, because I don't ever recall any of the morning show making changes on a weekend, and they just refreshed everything over the summer.

For those who haven't seen, the bug is now a large blue box much further to the right (still safe) the switches between 'GMA' with '#GMA' below, and 'ABC' with the show's website. Atop the blue box is a white box with the time and temp, and the type is quite small.

I thought that the color of the text on the ticker was too dark with the blue color of the ticker - very hard to read. Also, it was going way too fast.

• Like 1

So I just listened to the new theme, I have to say I absolutely love it. I wish there was some kind of formal open besides a voiceover but it is a really nice theme.

I agree, very big improvement. I like the smaller desk. Ginger posted on Facebook that it will only be 4 people sitting at the desk now. It was getting too crowded! The graphics are fine. But the ticker needs some changes, barely able to read it.

They should've at least made a standing section for her.

• Like 2

I really like this new look, but I don't love it either.

-The open and L3s look great, but are a pretty bland mixed bag for me too.

While great, also look too meh to be mind-blowing or have much personality.

I like the ribbons open way more than the new one (which kinda remind me of the Today open too), but the new L3s are way better than the updated L3s.

-The set looks amazing, with a perfect touch of wood throughout.

I do think the desk is really bland, though. Doesn't have much personality to it with just a few vertical lights and a screen (I loved the last desk more). And it really does look like that desk

article-2614718-1D6A125400000578-706_634x362.jpg

from years ago, which, in hindsight, looks fine to me now.

But I can't tell whether this new one is a step-up or something equal with that one.

But time will tell whether or not it'll grow on me.

Overall, this look is great, but for now aren't amazing to me.

Can't wait for the anniversary special.