Fire At WABC-TV Destroys The Eyewitness News Studio

Vlad

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I saw on Live today, the Eyewitness News set seems to be intact. To the point that cleaning and replacing the backdrop would make the entire thing operable again. The set didn't burn, the wall behind it did.

From what I saw on Live today, the Eyewitness News set seems to be intact. To the point that cleaning and replacing the backdrop would make the entire thing operable again. The set didn't burn, the wall behind it did.

yea but you dont know how much of that is waterlogged and smoke damaged

Then they have to worry about mold. It may look o.k. but you have to be there in person to see the damage first hand. I did not know that the guests for Regis and Kelly came in through the EWN studio. ???

For Bill Ritter at 6pm, since he is anchoring solo- there was a little more room and they have adjusted cameras to add on screen graphics (OTS) next to him while he's anchoring.

EDIT: Jbjimbo- you beat me 2 it lol

Sorry morningnewsfan, its sounds like we both need some more hobbies lol. And by the way, I've been on this board 4 a few months now and I think this is the fastest I've ever seen a thread grow. 8 pages in 2 days. And thanks storm5guy for the youtube video.

Yes of course new hobbies indeed lol

This has grown pretty fast and I'm glad that we are all concerned and I know WABC would appreciate people caring.

Yea, storm thanks for the video and also thanks Vlad for all you have done to update us and provide us with information on this topic.

Archived