WGCL getting a new set

Hickman360

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NewsHound

Back to my original question, why don't they just use their cable channel number? Or even better, aren't they on RF 19 anyway?

Because unlike during the analog era, higher channel numbers are technically irrelevant.

Guest NewsHound

It begins. While I despise this rebrand, I will admit that the new website looks much better than the old one.

Nice new website, finally updating that old tired Meredith WorldNow look to something more modern, almost reminiscent of the Media General station's WorldNow sites, but that logo. Gag. :ack: :puke:

Nice new website, finally updating that old tired Meredith WorldNow look to something more modern, almost reminiscent of the Media General station's WorldNow sites, but that logo. Gag. :ack: :puke:

The streaming is gone though isn't it? I can't find it anymore.

I don't mind the logo or the set and I actually like the move back to CBS46. The "Protecting Your Money" (as seen on their Facebook cover) thing is really bad though. That blog post said that their "focus as a station is on money – protecting, saving, helping spend wisely." This will cheapen the brand (since I'm sure they're not talking about CNBC-style money coverage).

Archived