"This is Home" Holiday Image

promoguy98

I apologize for starting a new thread over this, but I didn't see a topic for this to easily fit under. WTVG ABC 13 Action News is using This is Home, at least for the vocal image campaign. At present check, the news opens still use Eyewitness News, but maybe soon this becomes a part of the newscasts??

From Youtube, here is their holiday remixed version of the generic upbeat image campaign with plenty of Gari chimes and cheer.

All of the Lilly/SJL stations are using This is Home as an image. They all went HD and got new graphics. WSEE, WICU and WENY (as you can see from my picture) got an upgrade. WENY is using TiH for newscasts, too. But, WSEE just dropped Advantage for This is Your News and WICU just dropped First News for NBC Flagship.

Cool, thanks for the info. I spent a few minutes looking at that users YT channel and saw where Gari did vocals on top of the TIH Sports theme to fit their Friday Night Football show - pretty sweet! Also, related to TIH, WMAZ had "Straight From the Heart" vocals added right at the tail end of the upbeat image song. I heard that a while back and forgot to make a post for anyone interested.

All of the Lilly/SJL stations are using This is Home as an image. They all went HD and got new graphics. WSEE, WICU and WENY (as you can see from my picture) got an upgrade. WENY is using TiH for newscasts, too. But, WSEE just dropped Advantage for This is Your News and WICU just dropped First News for NBC Flagship.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

also there is a holiday promotion for WKYC which is here

which uses a version of That's my city which they changed to represent this is home. there are also videos for one of the dance studios worming up and such which was features in that video above, which can be seen here
and

That's My City which was produced for cbs2 in LA, which you can find here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aji88YQp34M and here

Archived