Today Show

todayshowproducer

And she keeps all that money. Literally laughing all the way to the bank. Played to perfection.

Someone within the higher-ups at NBC has to be thrown overboard for this. If it's not Andy Lack, it's gonna be someone.

• Like 1

Should have moved her over to MSNBC. Worked well for Briwi

As I said before..

Steve Kornacki is going to love his new video walls...

And Kathie Lee and Hoda are giving her thanks for the free studio remodeling with audience they'll be moved into permanently within the month. There's nothing dumber than having your network make this large capital and resource outlay for you and you somehow screw it up.

• Like 8

Megyn Kelly never belonged on morning tv. She was a cable news attack dog known for her confrontational style and opinion. She never would have been welcomed by NBC News or MSNBC viewers due to her FNC baggage. If she wanted out of the FNC toxic culture so badly she should have gone to CNN. Her style would have been better received and she could have shed the Fox News bagged like Alisyn Camerota has. Heck she probably would have been a perfect Nancy Grace replacement at HLN.

• Like 1

It’s about time Al Roker leaves as well.

So funny to me how hypocritical they’re all being over a simple mistake. This the same bunch who sat and let Matt literally rape and berate women with no issue, but now a mistake by Kelly has them out with pitchforks.

I think Al Roker should retire and possibly focus on getting a cooking show on Food Network or something. I agree that Al Roker is part of the culture problem at NBC News, he worked with Matt Lauer for many years. He probably knew his personal life better then anyone and he let him get away with his nonsense. Now Al Roker should not be responsible for his actions but as "leader" of the Today show, when a anchor preys or harms backstage staffers, the job of the leader is the report it.

To me Megyn had no chance with her show cause she had enemies the very minute she walked through the door at 30 Rock. She probably brought it on herself but she was an outsider. Also she was too fool of herself and NBC News is a very political place. She wanted to be everything the next Oprah, next Wendy Williams, next Ellen and it never worked. She made a career in politics and making her do fluff news and talk show is like forcing a Dalmatian to get rid of their black spots.

NBC misused her and set her up to fail everything from her Sunday show. The disaster with Putin and her wearing a cocktail dress.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

The funny thing is, those “bad men” that Megyn threw under the bus also were the same ones who stood by her and never gave into Trump’s demands for her removal (after she asked pointed questions at him as a debate moderator). And it’s pretty simple as to why; she got ratings and revenue for the network, the flap with Trump never put her show in danger of cancellation, and actually raised her profile enough for NBC to lure her away.

And given the prime 25-54 demo fights between Fox and MSNBC in primetime, it’s not a stretch to see Fox welcoming back Megyn as if nothing had ever happened. Shore up all the star power you can get your hands on.

I think Megyn has no country cause Fox News viewers stopped liking her and that was she decided to do the big jump. Fox News is doing well without her I am glad Harris Faulker got the biggest boost in her career after Megyn Kelly. I think Harris Faulker should move to primetime. around 7 PM.

• Like 2

I think Megyn has no country cause Fox News viewers stopped liking her and that was she decided to do the big jump. Fox News is doing well without her I am glad Harris Faulker got the biggest boost in her career after Megyn Kelly. I think Harris Faulker should move to primetime. around 7 PM.

Megyn has 69,000,000 reasons never to work again. She got more than the last laugh.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 4

a.k.a., the return of Today's Take.

This may sound hokey, but what is more likely to happen, the 9 a.m. hour anchored by Today anchor/regulars followed by Kathie Lee & Hoda, or Kathie Lee/Hoda at 9a followed by a revamped Today's Take, in some form?

Also, I agree that four hours of Today is too long, but my guess is that NBC doesn't want to shorten the program because they most likely would be losing valuable ad revenue if they did, right?

Page Six is reporting that next week due to how little time they have had to prepare, the third hour will just be an extension of the flagship main hours. Savannah, Hoda, Al and Craig will anchor/ co-host. and Yes according to their source Hoda will anchor/ be apart of all four of TODAY for the time being.

After next week expect to see a lot of different people filling in, as NBC tests out new talent.

Edited by Guest

Megyn has 69,000,000 reasons never to work again. She got more than the last laugh.

But what stumps me is that she split with her agent.

Her agent don't give a rats ass if she is a dingbat because he is getting at least 10% of that check...and all agents are weasels...worse than sales exec's.

I don't think she is a racist, I just think she never attended a good finishing school...and never spent time in the field or real world getting some street smarts.

Just a Dingbat.

• Like 5

Peter Alexander is the new Saturday Today cohost replacing Craig Melvin.

That was NOT a good choice. NBC needs to end weekend editions of TODAY. Peter needs to stay in Washington to help his wife Alison Starling.

• Like 2