Coming Soon ... ABC27 WHTM 2014 weather almanac

susquvalleywgal

Behold.

BbQBVLXCcAAYZ9e.jpg

Do I have to go on regarding the professionalism of the ABC27 News/Weather team??? I didn't think so.

-- matt

haha, that's funny. Seems like they enjoy their job at ABC 27. I wish the stations here would do something like that. (serious)

you might have to go on about their "professionalism", don't see anything wrong here. Like I've said if you don't like the station don't watch it. You continue to watch as you continue to criticize all stations other than WGAL..

I don't watch ABC 27, but I do agree with Matt that the folks at WHTM don't seem to realize how serious reporting the news and weather is. They act like a comedy show rather than true professionals.

Now you folks can disagree with me and Matt if you want, but what I'm saying is the truth.

I don't watch ABC 27, but I do agree with Matt that the folks at WHTM don't seem to realize how serious reporting the news and weather is. They act like a comedy show rather than true professionals.

Now you folks can disagree with me and Matt if you want, but what I'm saying is the truth.

That make 3 of us.

They can continue their comedy show making a fool of themselves just to entertain us until Sinclair takes over pending the FCC approval. Their days are numbered.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived