The CBS 3 Eyewitness News Thread

That white "brick" wall looks like some of their sister station's "CBSN" sets. Here's hoping after the studio is finished that this area gets spruced up and can become the CBSN Philly set. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ukee's statement about the scandal.  

She isn't traveling that far.......    

I'm going to guess it's a contingency open to run Philly and Pittsburgh if KDKA has to shut down due to the virus now that Pittsburgh is slowly getting out of lockdown. Have to believe a similar open

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, PhillyWatch said:

What were they airing up until now? And do we know whereabouts that shot of Jan is from? That backdrop is very reminiscent of the CBSN Local sets...

They were airing infomercials in the 8AM hour on Sundays.

This is the temporary set that is being used for their newscasts while the new set is being worked on. But I could eventually see this be reworked into a set for CBSN Philly...

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Ukee and Jessica are together at the desk again today, and I feel like there's something new about the screens behind them, but can't quite put my finger on it

5 minutes ago, PhillyWatch said:

Ukee and Jessica are together at the desk again today, and I feel like there's something new about the screens behind them, but can't quite put my finger on it

I feel that too. It looks like they've been upgraded with multiple screens and blue lit borders throughout the desk area. I honestly thought they finally got a new set because of the brighter and clearer picture and actual bevels (not the fake ones on the middle screen) behind Ukee.

7 minutes ago, 24994J said:

Screenshot_20210426-163758_YouTube.thumb.jpg.47d9cdb4aeea85df57c9d935b8a708d9.jpg

So, a refresh on top of a refresh on top of a refresh.

KYW is never getting rid of that set they've been on since moving to 1555 Hamilton. Are they?

• Like 2

Well it looks like KYW wins...and I thought KPIX had a crappy refresh with their remodel.

their shots are so tight, you never see the new desk and they never mentioned the new look.

• Like 1