The CBS 3 Eyewitness News Thread

Jess

So if it's Jim, and they are auditioning people, does that leave Erika as part of a 3-anchor format, moved to another time, out the door?

Out of the blue guess but could they be moving Erika to Nicole Brewers old slot on the weekends and bringing someone new to co-anchor alongside Jim?

CBS3 did a story on National Have Fun at Work Day. Here's the story:

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/show/latest-video/video-3352653-national-have-fun-at-work-day/

However, I noticed this during the Video :

image.thumb.png.f8b40ffcb3d1e495c47ad6c051567767.png Wow.

Also, Anita Oh did a live shot tonight on Eyewitness News. Her Twitter pics say she last worked at WMAZ.

The young hires continue.

• Like 5

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/show/latest-video/video-3352653-national-have-fun-at-work-day/

[ATTACH=full]2570[/ATTACH] Wow.

Never hurts to dream. To their credit though, all of their newscasts are number two, just not the number two Neilsen keeps track of. Lol

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]2570[/ATTACH] Wow.

Also, Anita Oh did a live shot tonight on Eyewitness News. Her Twitter pics say she last worked at WMAZ.

The young hires continue.

I LOVE IT - Since when does being "in it to win it" mean being #2. WOW, that says it all.

They're probably just going after

NBC10 because they think they have no chance at beating Action News.

It's not just that they think they'll beat Action News. It's that we all know they won't. Not even by half.

I don't think they're gonna even reach NBC10 because they have a more improved and much better news product to watch. CBS3 is getting better, but not enough to reach 10.

It's not just that they think they'll beat Action News. It's that we all know they won't. Not even by half.

I don't think they're gonna even reach NBC10 because they have a more improved and much better news product to watch. CBS3 is getting better, but not enough to reach 10.

Question: how come in Philadelphia they always talk about Action News having the oldest and most respected talent. However NBC10 is second and I'm pretty sure only Glenn Schwartz, Vai Sikahema, and Bill Henley have been there a long time. CBS3 has older talent like Ukee Washington, Walt Hunter, Natasha Brown, and Lesley Van Arsdall. How come they're not close to 10?

Question: how come in Philadelphia they always talk about Action News having the oldest and most respected talent. However NBC10 is second and I'm pretty sure only Glenn Schwartz, Vai Sikahema, and Bill Henley have been there a long time. CBS3 has older talent like Ukee Washington, Walt Hunter, Natasha Brown, and Lesley Van Arsdall. How come they're not close to 10?

10 does hard news. 3 does entirely too much fluff to be taken seriously these days. In fact 3 reminds me a lot of 10 bad in the dark days of the Jeff Zucker/John Wallace reign of terror at NBC. They tried to do this "hyperlocal", positive, feature oriented product and no one tuned in to watch.