Bill Evans on CBS 2 News at 11

NYnewsFan

Those channel 2 editors certainly have a sense of humor. Kirstin Cole did a story tonight on a woman who put her life savings into an investment in a reality television program that never aired. They are at her house and they tape her standing in front of her television with her remote flipping through the channels (the idea was that she was looking for the show that was supposed to air this fall - which is lame enough) but as she was flipping through the TV - it lands on channel 7 and there is Bill Evans doing the weather accu-weather logo and all.

I thought it was interesting... not the report, but that it was Kirstin's THIRD different report she had of the day on CBS 2. One at 5 where she was at the desk with Chris/Kristine, one at 6 where she was at the desk with Dana/Jim, and then at 11 I think it was recorded.

I just find it odd that they don't space out her reports over a few days.

Archived