KSAZ Debuts New Devlin Set

Weeters

Phoenix FOX O&O KSAZ debut a new set Sunday night. Featuring massive sections of color changing LED walls, a monitor wall six monitors wide and three monitors tall, a unique desk design, and a half-circle couch for the morning show, the new Devlin Design Group set replaces a set built in 2005 (also from Devlin). It also is the second FOX O&O to receive a Devlin set this year, the first having been Minneapolis' KMSP back in April.

The KSAZ set has some significant differences from the KMSP set, which is a nice change from the "Cookie Cutter" sets that often get rolled out in station groups, like the Blyth Design set that FOX was putting in it's O&O's up until a few years ago.

Construction of the set required the removal of a wall that split the studio in two, the demolition of which is featured in a time lapse the station posted to it's Facebook page.

You can view a photo gallery here. Discussion is ongoing here.

Thanks to TVNT member Rayme for originally posting about this!

Click here to view the article

"Minneapolis' KTSP"

Oh, the irony. You mean KMSP but are also talking about a market that includes a KSTP and the whole thing's about a station that used to be KTSP. :)

Yes, yes I did. I guess writing these before I go to bed is a bad idea.

Archived