ABC New York Set

TampaBowler

Nope. This is the 'World News' set in NY. 'This Week' is only being done in DC once a month or so when George is off and either Jon Karl or Martha Raddatz fill in. That back area is where 'WNN' and 'GMA Weekend' used to be done, but now only 'Nightline' is in the nook. They remodeled it a few weeks ago. But again, it is the New York set.

Nope. This is the 'World News' set in NY. 'This Week' is only being done in DC once a month or so when George is off and either Jon Karl or Martha Raddatz fill in. That back area is where 'WNN' and 'GMA Weekend' used to be done, but now only 'Nightline' is in the nook. They remodeled it a few weeks ago. But again, it is the New York set.

Thanks for the correction. Makes sense because I doubted George would have wanted to fly back and forth every weekend. I like the brick look!

Thanks for the correction. Makes sense because I doubted George would have wanted to fly back and forth every weekend. I like the brick look!

I believe I recall reading that relocating "This Week" to New York was a stipulation of him returning to the show after the failure of Christiane Amanpour.

So, as of this morning, GMA Weekend is back in the Nightline NookTM with a new desk. It's a slightly smaller version of the desk in the Times Square Studio. It looks acceptable, albeit a little tight in the space. I must say, though, it shoots very well...don't let the video below fool you.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200780546380174

• 11 months later...

Archived