10pm Newscasts

Anchordude

I hope they are planning big changes for the fall season. New set, new team, new sports reporter, .......... Otherwise, they might as well close shop.

I wonder if KTLA's news director would be interested at working at Pix 11. They did a great job turning that station around after Fox 11 was clobbering them in the ratings for a while.

Fox 5 is crushing Pix 11.

It seems whoever was watching my 9 went to fox

Wed fox did a 2.6 demo to Pix .3

I am not surprised by these numbers. I wonder if "Chasing New Jersey" on WWOR has also eclipsed WPIX as well. Everything was fine at Channel 11, until former ND Bill Carey fixed what was NOT broken. I hope that Tribune will FINALLY realize that general manager Eric Meyrowitz is part of the problem as well, and show him the door.

I wonder if KTLA's news director would be interested at working at Pix 11. They did a great job turning that station around after Fox 11 was clobbering them in the ratings for a while.

Or WGN's news director. Either way, WPIX needs leadership that wants to win.

Archived