KFMB using a new voiceover

A3N

For the past two or three weeks or so, KFMB has been using a new voiceover for their evening newscast promos. However in the last three or four days, this new voiceover has started to voice some of their promos showcasing the morning news and CBS this morning. KFMB has been using Bill Ratner since 2001 when he replaced Ed O'Brien and it looks like Bill's days are numbered. I am unsure of who this new voiceover guy is, but it sounds a lot like the guy from Inside Edition, can anyone identify him?

(not sure why YT video is not embedding)

Yep, it's Steve Kamer.

KENS has been phasing him in too (as an added bonus, the current news open is included). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f23MiptjF4o

Another case of "MUSIC OVER VO!!" in the open. I'm sorry, but I could barely hear Bill Ratner; Newsforce is way too loud in that intro. I do like Steve Kamer's VO in the promo though.

Archived