KYW's New App: CBS Local YourDrive

chrelevator

KYW has launched a new app that checks traffic conditions along your route as you drive. They say it's like having "your own traffic helicopter".

More info on CBSPhilly.com: http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/yourdrive-new-traffic-alert-app/

I wonder if CBS will roll this out to other cities. Sadly, this app won't work in Pittsburgh. It's only for the Philly area.

I'm sure it will.

I wouldn't hold my breath. So much that CBS does doesn't go to all the O&Os (like their news wheel subchannel CBS [City] Plus, the CBS# branding, and even the O&O music and graphics which still aren't on WJZ)

I wouldn't hold my breath. So much that CBS does doesn't go to all the O&Os (like their news wheel subchannel CBS [City] Plus, the CBS# branding, and even the O&O music and graphics which still aren't on WJZ)

Apples and kumquats...

Interactive/new media has nothing to do with creative services/branding.

Archived