PIX 11 News Changes

nynewslover

Its a start. Lionel is good but its not a morning program format. People are running around to leave for work. They are not sitting back in a chair waiting to hear someone express opinions on every third story. I hope Lisa Mateo still gets out after her two hours of anchoring. She is terrific in the field whether its fun stuff or dare-devil or sports oritented, she really excels. Linda Church remains rock steady as does Craig Treadway.

Hear me out on this possible change. Mr G has to go as a weather person imo. His act is worn and tired. He's becoming more brazen with advances towards Tamsen (formerly Jody) and she just giggles it off. In direct competition, he just can't compete with the likes of Nick Gregory on channel 5, especially if there is breaking weather news. Might I suggest switching Linda to evenings and nights? She has always been a big draw for the morning and I think she could do it for the 5 and 10 shows. I would not swap the mornings with Mr G. I think that would be an awful pairing with the other ladies based on how he acts now. It's good to see Chris Knolls is back and smoothly fits in. Craig Allen is a staple in NYC weather for decades and even Lisa did weather for a few years. I think Chris, Craig and Lisa should all play a bigger role in filling the weather casts.

An article in Tuned In suggested Scott Stamford had interviewed recently. He's also good and it would be great to see PIX with sports again.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived