ABC: National Bingo Night

jbjimbo

Sorry, I know this is a news talk forum but I feel the need to say not only do I think that Bingo won't last long...ABC might just be better cancelling it now at 9:27 and just play commericals for the next 33 minutes. Its poorly edited and trying way to hard to add in suspense. I'm sorry ABC, but let's save bingo for the senior centers. (Oh, and the just sawed a commerical for the national spelling bee. Bingo and spelling bees on one channel...what gets better than that!)

Sorry, I know this is a news talk forum but I feel the need to say not only do I think that Bingo won't last long...ABC might just be better cancelling it now at 9:27 and just play commericals for the next 33 minutes. Its poorly edited and trying way to hard to add in suspense. I'm sorry ABC, but let's save bingo for the senior centers. (Oh, and the just sawed a commerical for the national spelling bee. Bingo and spelling bees on one channel...what gets better than that!)

That's OK, that's one of the reasons that we have THE NATIONAL. You're more than welcome to talk about national TV (non-news-wise, I guess). I don't think that the bingo thing is going to work. It might pull in the life support demo, but that's not big-- outside the AARP and Medicare supplemental industry, anyway..

That's OK, that's one of the reasons that we have THE NATIONAL. You're more than welcome to talk about national TV (non-news-wise, I guess). I don't think that the bingo thing is going to work. It might pull in the life support demo, but that's not big-- outside the AARP and Medicare supplemental industry, anyway..

Hey! KDKA thrives off this demo!

Hey! KDKA thrives off this demo!

I was this close to referring to it as the KDKA demo, but I didn't know if our friends with decent markets would get the reference.

It's sad that this is the best that network television has to offer in 2007. ABC should bring back TGIF. At least a younger demo would have something to watch. This bingo idea is worse than Show Me The Money. ABC really has the worst development department out of all the networks. (besides CW of course)

It's sad that this is the best that network television has to offer in 2007. ABC should bring back TGIF. At least a younger demo would have something to watch. This bingo idea is worse than Show Me The Money. ABC really has the worst development department out of all the networks. (besides CW of course)

TGIF...my thoughts exactly. Would you ever expect a network that once had a line-up like TGIF to be playing BINGO!

The show is okay...something to watch if nothing else is on. It's better than "Identity".

However, ABC doesn't know what it wants anymore. It's amazing that they are the ones who reinvented prime-time game shows, and they're resorting to cookie-cutter games now. They really need another Millionaire to pull the up. But I think they lost the rights for the prime-time show.

• 1 month later...

some cheapo UK show. It won't last long.

Never came from the UK, but Channel 7 Australia is importing the idea and making their own version. :D :-X

I never said it came from the UK. I said that it reminds m of one of those scammy quiz shows overnight in the UK.

Ah, sorry. I think I mis-read.

Archived