NBC acquires Telemundo affiliate WWSI

CircleSeven

[yt]

[/yt]

Here it is. Interesting thing about it is it looks like they took elements from both what I'm calling Look F 2.0 and Look G of all things.

It's a slightly different combination. But I wish the elements were more visible.

The logos fly in so fast at the end, and really look funny. Maybe they'll revise it later, as they did with their First Alert Weather promos. Thanks for posting!

They usually do speed up the NBC 10 logo animation to go that fast. The Telemundo one looks weird because there's that pause in the middle of it.

Anyway, newscast montage!

[yt]l6JfaFm_UEI[/yt]

I don't want to keep replying here, but I wanted to see if anyone knows anything. I noticed NBC10 changed their website header to just say NBC10.com and a darker blue background.

They also changed their app icons and introduced a new First Alert Weather logo (with that ugly Times New Roman font). Their weather graphics were updated today and the promo above could possibly be revealing the new look they are going for.

Should we start a new thread about it? I have pictures.

I don't want to keep replying here, but I wanted to see if anyone knows anything. I noticed NBC10 changed their website header to just say NBC10.com and a darker blue background.

They also changed their app icons and introduced a new First Alert Weather logo (with that ugly Times New Roman font). Their weather graphics were updated today and the promo above could possibly be revealing the new look they are going for.

Should we start a new thread about it?

This'll do for now, anyway.

http://forums.tvnewstalk.net/index.php?/topic/13530-nbc-artworks-graphics-refresh/

Should we start a new thread about it? I have pictures.

There's a thread in the Graphics section about the refreshed NBC O&O look. I've already posted a couple pics. Also that font you speak of is not Times New Roman, it's a font called Daily News: http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/berthold/daily-news-pro/

Archived