NY1 planning rebrand

T.L. Hughes

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NY1 changed their "News at Eleven" newscast back to the

, but new graphics and voiceover remain; they were using the new cuts Monday & Tuesday. (I wasn't home Wednesday-Friday, I was working and I don't have a dvr or a working vcr). I'll record Sunday's version tomorrow.

The old Peter Fish theme is still heard in full credits during the day.

, but new graphics and voiceover remain; they were using the new cuts Monday & Tuesday. (I wasn't home Wednesday-Friday, I was working and I don't have a dvr or a working vcr). I'll record Sunday's version tomorrow.

Thanks RGS.At least NY1 did not change their music that much

Here's what I was talking about Saturday night, it doesn't match one bit. I tell you what I think about whole refresh when I come back from work.

NY1 News at Eleven (12-22-13)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

• 1 month later...

There was some updates during the last two months. First, the community calendar theme was changed to

. And second "The Call", a call-in news show received a new set on February 10th. The old set was just a glass desk with brick walls and a chair. The frosted TV screens shows the other TWCN channels.

th_DSCN0416.jpgth_DSCN0415.jpgth_DSCN0414.jpgth_DSCN0413.jpg

th_DSCN0412.jpgth_DSCN0411.jpgth_DSCN0410.jpgth_DSCN0409.jpg

All but last photo was taken from NY1's website, the last photo was taken on premiere day.

I've also noticed that they seem to have done away with having a new opening for NY1 News at Night and Weekend. It's the same Evening opening after 12:30am and the same weekday openings all weekend. Even NY1 News at 11 has the same Evening opening. They got VERY lazy with their openings. SMH

• 3 weeks later...

Archived