Having trouble live streaming programs from Australia?

MorningNews

If so, use a proxy server.

Yeah I had been trying to do that just to see if it would work, unfortunately I can't find a proxy that is capable of streaming videos for some reason. Really a bummer I loved watching those programs. I was watching Sunrise just on Monday and turned it off for a few seconds then came back and it would not load.

Yeah I had been trying to do that just to see if it would work, unfortunately I can't find a proxy that is capable of streaming videos for some reason. Really a bummer I loved watching those programs. I was watching Sunrise just on Monday and turned it off for a few seconds then came back and it would not load.

There aren't too many proxy servers in Australia I think because the cost of internet access is much higher down in Australia than it is here in the United States.

I tried this same attempt when I tried to bypass the geoblock on the ABC News 24 stream with no luck.

There aren't too many proxy servers in Australia I think because the cost of internet access is much higher down in Australia than it is here in the United States.

I tried this same attempt when I tried to bypass the geoblock on the ABC News 24 stream with no luck.

Well man that's a disappointment. I loved watching Today with Karl and Lisa! Wonder why both shows seemed to have blocked the streaming simultaneously..

• 3 weeks later...
Well man that's a disappointment. I loved watching Today with Karl and Lisa! Wonder why both shows seemed to have blocked the streaming simultaneously..

MorningNews, Were you or are you able to try it again watching the streams?

Still cant watch Sunrise and i prefer the Sunrise team! Oh well I will make do with Today!

I think it was to do with some Legislation which banned broadcaster from streaming to Australian expats around the world, but that has now been lifted so most streams are back online ;)!

Still cant watch Sunrise and i prefer the Sunrise team! Oh well I will make do with Today!

I think it was to do with some Legislation which banned broadcaster from streaming to Australian expats around the world, but that has now been lifted so most streams are back online ;)!

Was that anything to do with the PM's recent media challenge legislation or something seperate? When I tried to watch Sunrise it just loads a blank screen. ABC News Australia streams work periodically.

nine's version of TODAY streams perfect !

Normally but today they didn't turn on the stream. It was running the endless loop showcasing the national nine news website the entire show. Were you able to stream the show today?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived