Rob Morrison arrested

tvknowledge

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick Brennan anchored with Cindy Hsu this morning and Cindy's anchoring tonight with no mention of Don Dahler being off. It kind of looks like Don won't be back on the weekends one way or the other.

In my opinion Dahler is probably leaving.. It's weird how he was on Monday and Tuesday then off Wednesday Thursday Friday and now for his regular shift.. So he's prob gone or getting ready to leave..

Don's schedule was to anchor Saturday and Sunday morning and evening, then report Monday and Tuesday. I'm guessing he's off this weekend to fill-in on the morning and noon newscasts but the fact that they didn't mention him today makes me think he's not going back to weekends.

Well I just saw a tweet with Chris saying "Chris Wragge@ChrisWragge

Time for bed! 8:28pm #NewPersonalBest or worst depending on how you look at it. @CBSNewYork Live@ 4:30a-7am... Cannot wait for 2:40a alarm:(

Expand

I wondering if they are thinking of making him the new Morning anchor

Don has told colleagues he's out of channel 2 in about a month and moving up to CBS network news. Congratulations to Don. It opens the door to more speculation for seat fillers on the different newscasts

Good for Don. A well deserved promotion and CBS News will be lucky to have him.

First of all Congratulations to Don..a well deserved promotion that he should've got a long time ago..WCBS was not fair to him at all...Now on to the anchor line ups..they now have at least two spots to fill...btw I think they would be smart if they took this time to hire at least another anchor for the weekend evening..Here is what it think the new line up should be.. **If they stay in house**

Weekday Mornings/Noon: Chris Wragee and Mary Calvi

5pm: Stays the Same

6pm: Dick Brennan and Dana Tyler

Weekend Mornings: Dave Carlin and Carolyn Gusoff

Weekend Evenings: Lou Young or Pablo Guzman and Cindy Hsu

*If they bring in at least one new person*

Weekday AM/Noon: David Ushery (new) and Mary Calvi

5pm/11pm Stays the Same

6pm: Same as now

Weekend Mornings: Dick Brennan and Carolyn Gusoff

Weekend Evenings: Same as Suggestion above.

What do you guys think? What are your opinions?

Weekends will have only 2 anchors. If don leaves it will probably be Cindy hsu and dick Brennan on the weekend am with Cindy solo anchoring weekend pm.

As another poster put it if they wanted to stay within move wragge to mornings and noon. Dana Tyler can solo at six (like channel 4 and 5) and bring Richard rise back to tv 55 to co anchor with Dana at 9pm.

I personally like the John Mueller pick. He's familiar to viewers and has morning experience. Anyone know if he is full time at ABC or just a freelancer? If CBS goes the "one bad apple spoils them all" route and blows up too many anchor pairings, I think it'll be devastating to their ratings. Replace Morrison and leave everyone else alone.

I personally like the John Mueller pick. He's familiar to viewers and has morning experience. Anyone know if he is full time at ABC or just a freelancer? If CBS goes the "one bad apple spoils them all" route and blows up too many anchor pairings, I think it'll be devastating to their ratings. Replace Morrison and leave everyone else alone.

Muller is permanent at ABC News; he is seen on virtually every ABC News production, especially World News Now and ABC News Now, the cable/internet channel. He's been over there since 2011, so essentially still getting his feet wet on a national platform. Not sure if he wants to go back to local just yet.

Muller is permanent at ABC News; he is seen on virtually every ABC News production, especially World News Now and ABC News Now, the cable/internet channel. He's been over there since 2011, so essentially still getting his feet wet on a national platform. Not sure if he wants to go back to local just yet.

John is featured often on World News Now and GMA. He fills in often of WNN, seems as though he's full time. He actually just gave a report on GMA right now.

Archived