Ex-FOX 5 staffer: Poor Decisions Abound At Station

PIXfan

I may not live anywhere close to New York, but I watch WNYW on the FOX East Feed. The newscast just seems unorganized, and as a FOX Fan, it's at the bottom of my good list.

The anchor debacle just adds salt to the wound. I'm not much of an Alexander fan, and would prefer somebody with a little more personality. Dari is like a statue reading a teleprompter.

FOX 5 can't keep "Pluckin' that chicken" at their current state.

I have to agree about Dari Alexander she does seem to have a very snotty attitude problem

• 2 weeks later...
I think WNYW doesn't care about their 10pm newscast. To them, it's always going to be #1 due to the lead ins for FOX programming. They could put anyone on and still be on top.

They most definitely don't care about it on Fridays most weeks...since they prefer showing "specials" at 10:30 instead of doing the full hour, something I have never understood when they have pretty much ALL DAY Saturday to show those, especially on non-MLB weekends.

Archived