Greg Kelly back on good day ny

Dk_mediaNYC

Ernie is a good natured and gracious man but I don't think he'd ever want to work with Dari again. Lets face it, she is awful. However with her friends in high places she will continue to get what

she wants and when she wants it. I don't know who these people are but they sure must have found some skeletons on Fox management. Call me crazy but I think Greg could have

worked as an evening anchor had it not been for him having to deal with Dari. So good luck to Steve.

Harry is good but its obvious they are concentrating on building him an audience with MY9 and getting a following.

As for Dave, no one on the staff is surprised by his move nor do they seem to care.

Greg and Rosanna will likely gain back viewers

Quite a stunning few months at Fox 5. They seem panicked. First they make a move that everyone thinks is crazy and makes Rosanna and Greg upset. Then they reunite the team, undoing all of their promotion over the last few months ("New York's best new team!"), and announce that Dave is going to the earlier show obviously before Dave approved. Then Dave quits.

What the heck is happening over there? Sounds like they're run by crazy people.

Ernie is a good natured and gracious man but I don't think he'd ever want to work with Dari again. Lets face it, she is awful. However with her friends in high places she will continue to get what

she wants and when she wants it. I don't know who these people are but they sure must have found some skeletons on Fox management. Call me crazy but I think Greg could have

worked as an evening anchor had it not been for him having to deal with Dari. So good luck to Steve.

Harry is good but its obvious they are concentrating on building him an audience with MY9 and getting a following.

As for Dave, no one on the staff is surprised by his move nor do they seem to care.

Greg and Rosanna will likely gain back viewers

Lol, you don't think Ernie would ever want to work with Dari again? He never stopped working with her!! They do still anchor at 5pm together.

Lol, you don't think Ernie would ever want to work with Dari again? He never stopped working with her!! They do still anchor at 5pm together.

That's more than enough for him. Trust me, he was not happy with that move either but took it for lack of any other option. I doubt he'd go back to 10 PM unless

they changed his co anchor. Based upon all the insiders thats not going to happen. It must be nice to know your job is secure and not have to be good at it. Therein lies some of the crazy decisions going on at E 67th

That's more than enough for him. Trust me, he was not happy with that move either but took it for lack of any other option. I doubt he'd go back to 10 PM unless

they changed his co anchor. Based upon all the insiders thats not going to happen. It must be nice to know your job is secure and not have to be good at it. Therein lies some of the crazy decisions going on at E 67th

Obviously that's not gonna happen.. They moved Steve Lacy to 6 and 10 they aren't gonna go through the whole thing again.. Steve was with Christina Park last night and it was a really good team.. We will see how it goes with Dari.. Lets be honest Ernie won't be around the TV world that much longer so if Steve and Dari work well that will probably be the team for a while.. As for Greg I couldn't be happier that he is back on the morning him and Rosanna have a chemistry like no other

Obviously that's not gonna happen.. They moved Steve Lacy to 6 and 10 they aren't gonna go through the whole thing again.. Steve was with Christina Park last night and it was a really good team.. We will see how it goes with Dari.. Lets be honest Ernie won't be around the TV world that much longer so if Steve and Dari work well that will probably be the team for a while.. As for Greg I couldn't be happier that he is back on the morning him and Rosanna have a chemistry like no other

Steve and Christina are on tonight at 5pm for Ernie and Dari who are both off.. I think Steve and Christina make a pretty good pair.. Both good anchors and decent chemistry the show is flowing great I have never seen Steve and Dari but let me tell you I'd definetly watch if they made Steve and Christina the main team.. As I said before Good Day NY is back to the way it should be and ratings will probably be back up in no time.

It was the right call, but very messy. Dave was put in an impossible spot. He really improved as he went along.

Steve Lacy and Christina Park have been great the last couple nights! Haven't seen him with Dari yet, but this combo is great. I still don't get how Dari is a lead anchor in this market, but that's not changing. She's made some strides though..

So right now on GDNY "Early Call" there is no permanent anchor team? Has Juliet Huddy officially gotten the spot? She's been on this week but I saw Tai last week. Really hoping Tai gets the spot. Who gets the other slot?

It was the right call, but very messy. Dave was put in an impossible spot. He really improved as he went along.

Steve Lacy and Christina Park have been great the last couple nights! Haven't seen him with Dari yet, but this combo is great. I still don't get how Dari is a lead anchor in this market, but that's not changing. She's made some strides though..

So right now on GDNY "Early Call" there is no permanent anchor team? Has Juliet Huddy officially gotten the spot? She's been on this week but I saw Tai last week. Really hoping Tai gets the spot. Who gets the other slot?

An article I read said Antwan Lewis will fill the male anchor spot till they find someone.. I think if they were gonna name Tai the anchor they would've done it already.. Maybe she doesn't want it? I really don't think Antwan will get the spot.. All I know is if they play their cards right they could definetly have one of the most enjoyable anchor line ups in the city.. I'm not gonna comment on the 10:00 show cause I haven't seen Steve and Dari yet but if it doesn't work out I really think Christina should get the 6 and 10 with Steve and keep Dari on at 5 cause they would definetly make a great lead anchor team..

Where do they have Sharon Crowley? According to the websites, she seems to be a WWOR talent, but she was extremely good in Philly, and she was doing well the times I saw her fill in on Fox 5. I'd try to plug her into a weekday lineup if I could.

I played that clip of Greg and Rosanna from Friday at 7am and the reason of Dave Price wanting to do other things for his leaving was lame.

We all know Greg was a terrible anchor at 6pm and 10pm from the ad libs on the story copy to the numerous uhhhs in his sentences.

FOX5 knew they made a big mistake and it's no surprise Greg moves back to GDNY just before sweeps month starts,

Sharon Crowley is a reporter for My9 and FOX5. She also is the regular sub anchor on My9 News at 10pm and has subbed anchoring for FOX5 .

An article I read said Antwan Lewis will fill the male anchor spot till they find someone.. I think if they were gonna name Tai the anchor they would've done it already.. Maybe she doesn't want it? I really don't think Antwan will get the spot.. All I know is if they play their cards right they could definetly have one of the most enjoyable anchor line ups in the city.. I'm not gonna comment on the 10:00 show cause I haven't seen Steve and Dari yet but if it doesn't work out I really think Christina should get the 6 and 10 with Steve and keep Dari on at 5 cause they would definetly make a great lead anchor team..

Steven and Christina are phenomenal together, if they did that, it'd be heaven.

Also, With Tai, I'd LOVE if she got the spot, she most certainly deserves it. If she doesn't, I will be a bit upset... but thats life.

However, If Juliet gets it I will not be able to watch Early Call and Wake Up... But along your line of reasoning for thinking it won't be Tai, do you think that it won't be Juliet for the same reason?

Steven and Christina are phenomenal together, if they did that, it'd be heaven.

Also, With Tai, I'd LOVE if she got the spot, she most certainly deserves it. If she doesn't, I will be a bit upset... but thats life.

However, If Juliet gets it I will not be able to watch Early Call and Wake Up... But along your line of reasoning for thinking it won't be Tai, do you think that it won't be Juliet for the same reason?

From what it seems Juliet Huddy is the permanant anchor but I'm not 100% sure.. I would also like to see Kerry Drew get an anchor spot..

From what it seems Juliet Huddy is the permanant anchor but I'm not 100% sure.. I would also like to see Kerry Drew get an anchor spot..

No offense, I really hope that you're wrong. Juliet Huddy is awful to watch. I'm holding out an ounce of hope that its not her because she doesn't have a bio on the website and there hasn't been any articles (media bistro/Daily News).... A guy can hope!

Tai > Kerry > > > > > > > > Juliet!

I don't believe FOX5 has named the official co-anchor for 4:30am-7am since Heather went back to FOX News Channel and with Steve moved to 6pm and 10pm the need both anchors.

Maybe they are going to announce both at the same time.

Juliet Huddy updated her twitter name to add FOX5.

@JulietHuddyFox5

Anchor Good Day NY, O'Reilly Factor correspondent, Fox News Anchor

Archived