FOX Business Brings back 'FOX Business Morning' - Will it replace an Imus time-slot?

Big Country News

After dropping 'FOX Business Morning' for Imus, FBN brought back the "Business with Breakfast" mood when they debuted the show in Imus' time slot(s). I cannot confirm whether or not the show will replace an 'Imus In The Morning' time-slot. Although, By my assumption, the show will stick. As many may know, Imus did renew his contract with FOX Business Network and 'FOX Business Morning' did play some clips from his show, so Imus may not be off the network entirely or at all. Considering the holidays, this show may only be a placeholder for when Imus is gone, but the snazzy graphics suggest otherwise because they go well above the FBN standards and are quite detailed. Either way, this is just speculation, but I would stay alert and watch the newswires for anything related to this topic.

Archived