Upgrades Complete

We have completed upgrades to the forum software. Please let us know if you experience any errors or other abnormalities.

UPDATE 12/1 AM: Fixed WYSIWYG editor not working correctly.

UPDATE 12/1 PM: Fixed CSS issue that was causing quotes to display incorrectly.

I'm just not getting formatting options period. All I'm getting is a plain text box with no options. None of the formatting shortcuts work either - Ctrl-B and Ctrl-I don't bold and italicize text, for instance. And it's a universal issue for me - I have a Mac, a PC, and an iPad and it's happening on every browser on those things.

Running this through firebug, it looks like a JavaScript issue. It's not parsing the script that triggers the actual editor functions. I'm getting errors on most of those saying "ipb is not defined". Chrome's dev tools seem to indicate that one of the script files is returning a 400 error for "bad request"? I'm not a JavaScript guy - more of an HTML/CSS/WordPress developer - but that's where the errors seem to be coming from.

Still having the problems across at least iOS Safari and my Mac browsers. Probably the Windows ones as well, though I haven't checked them out yet...

EDIT: seeing the bar in the full reply mode, but when I go to activate it to WYSIWYG mode, I get a fatal error in editor.php. Still, an improvement.

Archived