Stefan & Lester Holt Anchoring Together

NBC 5 Chicago

WOW! And notice they're doing it two days after sweeps, on Black Friday. Probably won't get giant viewership since folks would still be shopping but this will be one for the ages. When I saw this caption, it highly reminded me when Bill Curtis & Walter Jacobson did that 10pm newscast back three years ago. Well this will be the first time Lester anchoring a Chicago newscast since ditching his 'mustache'.

I wish I could see this! Does WMAQ stream their newscast online?

That's a good question. I'm not sure they stream all of their newscasts online. They may with this one given the unique circumstances however.

They initially streamed the noon show, then added the 4:30, but now it seems like they've dropped the noon stream...or it doesn't work too well. They have arguably the best quality feed, but it's the most unreliable to watch. The link is on TVNewsStreams.net

Archived