KGTV newsroom remodel and new set coming soon?

A3N

2007 ABC logo. -_-

When it comes to graphics, KGTV is sloooooow to change. They used the abc logo that was flat (and looked like got run over by a truck, up until a few weeks ago). You can clearly see the updated logo on the monitor in the weather desk, so they have it, it's just a matter of using it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The set looks similar to KPTV Fox 12 in Portland, Oregon. Google it!

I don't know about that:

kptv_dsc_9227_1920x1080.jpg

capture_20131107_114258_zpsa6bf85c9.jpg

Don't get me wrong, they're both good sets, but I like KPTV's more. The KGTV one just looks incomplete for whatever reason. I also don't care for the choice of colors (particularly the pastels) on KGTV's. KPTV's looks more polished and looks like it was actually completed.

When it comes to graphics, KGTV is sloooooow to change. They used the abc logo that was flat (and looked like got run over by a truck, up until a few weeks ago). You can clearly see the updated logo on the monitor in the weather desk, so they have it, it's just a matter of using it.

They gotta update that circle where the "10" is (which they used that "10" since 1986! even through the TVbD era.) to match the Alphabet Net's new logo.

Archived