New Graphics on TVNT!

After a year or so on the default IP.Board skin, I decided it was time for a change, and when better to debut it than TVNT's 11th birthday! (Okay, a little late, that was July 25th)

Not only does the new theme come in a lovely shade of "TVNT Blue", but any other color you wish it to be! Simply click the paintbucket button under the search bar up top to be presented with a color wheel. Now you can customize TVNT to your lifestyle!

Some additional tweaks will be made to the theme over the coming days. If, for some reason you'd rather switch to the old theme, you can scroll to the bottom and select "Change Theme" then "IP.Board".

Thanks for 11 great years!

-TVNT Management

It's amazing! I love it! :D

Plus, whatever happened to old TVNT features such as the Image Gallery?

The image gallery will be returning shortly. We're waiting on an update for the software.

This is amazing!! I can go red for severe weather and breaking news stories, GOLD for the Olympics, green for Earth Day....the list goes on!! It's almost like the Empire State Building =D

I don't see a paintbucket icon on my end.

Go to the bottom left-hand corner of the page, click "Change Theme" and choose "TVNT 2012." Toward the top right of the page, under the search bar, the paint can will be there.

Go to the bottom left-hand corner of the page, click "Change Theme" and choose "TVNT 2012." Toward the top right of the page, under the search bar, the paint can will be there.

OK, thanks. I knew you probably had to do something in order to activate the color change option, but it wasn't mentioned how to do it in the first post.

Archived