Heather Warner is out at WPMT Fox 43

stevieboy247

I just saw a promo for Fox 43 featuring Heather Warner, and I found out that she is leaving the station after 9 years. I'm assuming she's taking a break from the television business.

I'm not sure when her last newscast was or if she got to say goodbye on that newscast, but she was one of my favorite local anchors and she will definitely be missed. I certainly wish her all the best.

Unfortunately, I cannot find the story online, which best explains why I can't post a link. But when I see the goodbye peice on Fox 43, I'll try to post it on YouTube.

I interned at FOX 43 from January-May 2010 and worked closely with Heather. She was (and is) one of the nicest people I have ever met. She was always in a positive mood and really a great person to work with. I always looked forward to working with her because of her spirit and attitude. I know she has three young children, so that may be why she's leaving. Anyway, I will miss her and I hope that I get to work with her again some day.

Archived