Linda Church moving to weekends

cbs2idiots

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvspy/meteorologist-rachel-frank-to-join-wpix_b121308

Is Linda leaving? Or is Rachel Frank doing the early morning weather?

They have Linda, Lisa and Chris. All qualified meteorologists, why they need to hire a new personality is questionable.

[Edit] Sorry, didn't see this was posted in the WPIX Forum, already.

What I'd like to see is the following:

Early Mornings- Rachel Frank

Late Mornings- Linda Church

5&10 Weekdays- Craig Allen

11AM (if this ever happens)- Rachel Frank or Linda Church or Chris Knowles or Jeannette Calle (I'm fine with any of these options)

6-9AM Weekends (if this ever happens)- Chris Knowles or Jeannette Calle

5&10 Weekends- Joe Cioffi

(This is assuming Mr. G gets kicked to the curb, of course). I thought this would be a good line-up, because it uses all of their personalities and meteorologists.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I don't think she ever did move to weekends? Or did she?.. I don't recall anymore but this thread is such a TVNT classic. I remember I used to hate this thread but it really evolved over the years hasn't it?

Haha I don't think she ever did move to weekends? Or did she?.. I don't recall anymore but this thread is such a TVNT classic. I remember I used to hate this thread but it really evolved over the years hasn't it?

For the record... never moved to weekends. Has been a constant at the PIX 11 Morning News since the 2000 launch = 17 years basically on that program.

For the record... never moved to weekends. Has been a constant at the PIX 11 Morning News since the 2000 launch = 17 years basically on that program.

She was 30 years + on the NY/Metro weather scene. Divorced along time from Jim Dolan ABC NY reporter. She is 56 years old, but looks 20 years younger. Great figure and likes to show it! Has an Apartment in NYC and a home in the Pocono Mts not far from NYC. Two grown children, a girl getting married and a boy in Florida. Very popular and active on social media. Retirement was sudden only announced a week ago. There is rumor she is moving to Florida where she has family, in Boca Raton and attended college, may do local weather in Florida.

Is this the most viewed thread on this forum??

She's in her 50s. What do you expect her body to look like? Not all women at her age are perky and tight. Lest we forget that she worked at Tribune and not FOX- where plastic surgery is written into their contracts...

She's in her 50s. What do you expect her body to look like? Not all women at her age are perky and tight. Lest we forget that she worked at Tribune and not FOX- where plastic surgery is written into their contracts...

I know how she feels...

Just this week a hooker charged me an extra 10 cents to bag my face....

1964424900_TheUnknownComic.jpg.311ceee8513e21b908c102df0d212975.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
and oddly reporter Ellyn Marks disappears off the pix11 staff list on the website the same day. Church did enough segments (commercials) on the morning news for the poconos to buy a neighborhood there

New Rumor they are talking to Bonnie Schnider to replace Linda Church!

No - actually have worked there - would be the alternative assumption genius. Remember what happens when you assume. Are you people actually in the business. Really - just stay far away from investigative journalism as possible

It. Was. A. Joke.

Archived