Linda Church moving to weekends

cbs2idiots

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The truth is, it has nothing to do with the Weather. On the morning shows especially WB11 it is about tight tops, cleavage, skin, legs, and sex appeal and when Linda Church got too old it was time for a younger version, to boost ratings.

She was showing some cleavage today. :)

Although they looked like they needed some support. ::)

She/They look VERY NICE! an Linda looks good too

I find it hard to believe that it was Linda's decision to be demoted. Unfortunately, I really do think it's age discrimination. Probably to keep both sides happy and to down play the move i think Linda was promised the weeknight spot when Mr. G retires.

If you saw the WB11 morning news this morning, they did the weather remote from Shea Stadium it was weather day. You saw the reason why, although Linda Church is attractive, you never see her full view like this morning, she is not exactly the image of the young shapely weather chick that you see on other morning shows. Bigger, Older, and Divorced, doesn't attract the same audience in the morning as it does in the evening.

That was some horrible pair of pants she had on. Ooofa!

Emily looked like a new push-up bra today. Better than the bra she had on Wednesday that just made them sag.

Jill had a come-on from a guy on the street. I still like the director has a her doing the profile pose when they come to her from traffic segment.

And do us all a favor, Chunky Chrisan, don't call people by their last name.

Then Sue Simmons is over due. ::(

Maybe Linda won't have that head twitch at night. One quick snip of her bangs would cure it. :-X

Jill was out today too. My feelings is that if she can't hook-up with David Wright, she will hit the big time elsewhere.

I have it from a very reliable source that Linda Church will be 48 in three weeks. Could the move to weekends be age related like Lynne White?

It's possible but not likely. If she could prove that, she'd have a helluva lawsuit and she has not suggested that in any way from the releases we've seen.

Again, she is beat....worn out from her personal life and trying to hold it all together while waking up at 3 in the morning. Not easy but with all that and 48.........not a bad looking woman at all!

Archived