Server Move - 4/8/2012

Update: Maintenance will be performed overnight tonight (So early morning hours of 4/21) which will resolve the DNS issues. Maintenance complete and we're back up and running on forums.tvnewstalk.net. If you experience any problems please email support at tvnewstalk dotnet.

We've moved TVNT onto a new server. There seems to be a problem with DNS so in the meantime we've rerouted everyone to a temporary subdomain of TVNewsStreams. This is expected to resolve itself in the next couple hours.

Please post any issues you may run into here.

It's possible Facebook and Twitter login will not work correctly until DNS updates and we are back on the TVNewsTalk.net domain.

Guest Guest

I still can't log in.

Thought I might have forgotten my password but when I click on it,

it says sending to my email but never does. I haven't received anything in 3 tries.

If I keep trying to log in, it locks me out.

Anything you can do to help? Thanks

I still can't log in.

Thought I might have forgotten my password but when I click on it,

it says sending to my email but never does. I haven't received anything in 3 tries.

If I keep trying to log in, it locks me out.

Anything you can do to help? Thanks

I tested email the other day and it worked fine. Have you checked your spam folder?

Still on the tvnewsstreams.net server.

Our DNS is set up strangely (and it's out of my control), so we'll be on TVNewsStreams until probably after this weekend, possibly earlier.

First post updated.

I was wondering what was up. Malwarebytes keeps blocking the site and inicates it as malicious from time to time. Must be the DNS issues.

Could you post it here (or email it to support at tvnewstalk dotnet) if you get one of these messages again?

Archived