KTVU Fox 2 new set

News24/7

KTVU posted this on their facebook page saying it will debut on Saturday the 28th on the 10pm-er

Looks like they finally got a full new set as opposed to the tweaking they've done since like.. 1993? It reminds me of KPIX's old set. IMO a bit dark for modern times, but KTVU is the traditional newscast connoisseur. It also appears that they perhaps might get a tweaked version of their graphics package.

414443_10150494533962061_20980557060_9266728_1732207550_o.jpg

I wonder if the graphics will be like the ones we've seen in recent promos (with the CGI GG Bridge), or if it's something different. This looks like something different.

And thank god. I love KTVU's news content, but that animating bug and obnoxious L3s are so distracting.

It also appears that they perhaps might get a tweaked version of their graphics package.

I am watching the KTVU 10pm news live online and their new graphics are great. I am including a screenshot of their new lower third.

2716530179.jpg

EDIT: Here are two more screenshots:

ktvunewots.jpg

ktvunewset.jpg

Archived