WWOR - My 9 News

Smitha A

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It SEEMS they are putting more money into the station now.. Audrey Puente has uploaded a few pictures of new weather computers being installed and people training how to use them..Also I saw on the 6:00 news tonight the newsroom cam at my 9 has been upgraded to HD..

• 3 months later...

News director Jim Driscoll is moving to WTXF in Philadelphia in the same capacity

On Tuesday, Jim Driscoll was named VP-news director of Fox O&O WTXF Philadelphia (DMA 4. Starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, Driscoll will be responsible for overseeing all editorial, business and administrative functions for the station. He succeeds Steve Schwaid who left the station in August.

Driscoll comes to WTXF from Fox’s New York MNT affiliate WWOR, where he has been news director for five and a half years. Earlier in his career, Driscoll was assistant news director at Fox’s WNYW New York. Prior to that, he spent 18 years at WWOR, where he began as a production assistant and rose through the ranks to executive producer.

A graduate of Fordham University, Driscoll holds a Bachelor of Arts in in communications.

• 1 year later...

Not sure how recent this is but this is the first time I'm noticing it...

The "my9" bug that appears during syndicated programming is simpler -- not that My Network TV logo. I also can't find the old logo on my9tv.com (or at least the front page... I didn't search any further).

Not sure how recent this is but this is the first time I'm noticing it...

The "my9" bug that appears during syndicated programming is simpler -- not that My Network TV logo. I also can't find the old logo on my9tv.com (or at least the front page... I didn't search any further).

Just saw it. Looks nice but the website tag line below it is completely illegible

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived