WNYW - FOX5 News

Smitha A

Perhaps that's the case and perhaps Lori is only doing part of the show or it's a longer show or Lori is doing the show with both Greg and Rosanna. Imagine if enough backlash causes Lori to move to evenings or even for wnyw not to go thru with Lori anchoring and they instead paid out her contract? Who knows.

If Lori is in fact going to GDNY, I've suspected that WNYW is expanding the show or adjusting the format to better compete with "Today" and "Good Morning America". I don't think they'll tinker with moving Gregg and Rosanna around.

If Lori is in fact going to GDNY, I've suspected that WNYW is expanding the show or adjusting the format to better compete with "Today" and "Good Morning America". I don't think they'll tinker with moving Gregg and Rosanna around.
  • Like 5

GDNY is NOT going national. I'd bet the farm on that one. Does anyone remember "Good Day Live?" That was the national spin-off of Good Day LA. It was a huge fail. The flashy style of big market morning shows doesn't resonate well with viewers in Nebraska.

• Like 6

GDNY is NOT going national. I'd bet the farm on that one. Does anyone remember "Good Day Live?" That was the national spin-off of Good Day LA. It was a huge fail. The flashy style of big market morning shows doesn't resonate well with viewers in Nebraska.

Agreed. I think FOX learned their lesson when they tried Good Day Live. If FOX wanted to try another national network morning show, they'd pull in FOX News talent or format Fox & Friends for the network.

Especially with all the talk of main street vs 'elite' street (code: hollywood, wall street, NYC) nonsense that's been happening for years. I can imagine how those heartland audiences would rather watch tailored local 'good day' type shows.

Perhaps Lori isn't really going to WNYW and is actually going to wnbc. Maybe she decided to leave wabc before making a decision on where to go and perhaps wnyw is trying to manipulate Lori to join them.

But wasn't the clue that Lori said she will miss saying good morning

Perhaps Lori isn't really going to WNYW and is actually going to wnbc. Maybe she decided to leave wabc before making a decision on where to go and perhaps wnyw is trying to manipulate Lori to join them.

I would think if you're leaving the #1 station and what was likely pretty hefty pay check you'd have everything 1000% set in stone first. I'm sure she knows where she's going

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...