WNYW - FOX5 News

Smitha A

This Lori Stokes and Rosanna Scotto teamup is a complete joke how many fools on here are going to say Oh what a great team

They are still in the honeymoon phase. After about a year, IMO it will start to get ugly because since both have been in this market for such a long time, both will fell "I belong in the power chair". And in a co-anchor set up, there is only one power chair.

• Like 4

They are still in the honeymoon phase. After about a year, IMO it will start to get ugly because since both have been in this market for such a long time, both will fell "I belong in the power chair". And in a co-anchor set up, there is only one power chair.

i think the honeymoom phase is over it was a joke on day 1

Sports anchor Duke Castiglione is leaving Fox 5 to join WCVB in Boston as weekend news anchor: http://www.adweek.com/tvspy/wnyw-sports-anchor-leaves-for-boston/196612

Castiglione has recently been hosting Sports Xtra on Sunday evenings and is the primary sports anchor for Good Day New York. At WCVB, he joins former Good Day colleague Ben Simmoneau, and replaces former WNYW and WCBS anchor Reid Lamberty.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Rosanna seems very "off" today. Don't know if it has to due with Matt Lauer (since she knew him very well) But she did mention she heard names at the local news level.. could something come out about Fox5?

or something big bout to come out?

Today was Duke Castigliones last day. Does this mean there's not one sports reporter at FOX5 right now? (Hey..uhh Laura Behnke)

What about tina cervesio, or erika wachter

I think both are freelance. I always found it odd that they had a sports person in the morning and not at night. Maybe they won’t replace Duke.

• 1 month later...
You know what would be awesome? When Rosanna decides to leave.. if they brought Steve Bartelstien and put him and Lori as a team. Very unlikely.. actually impossible probably but still cool idea

Supposedly he has a career outside of tv now

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting note - Steve Lacy filled in at 6:00 for Ernie.... usually this is Teresa, Alison, Kerry or Christina. I actually don’t remember Steve filling in since he and Ernie swapped.

When they do these bizarre subs, it always makes me think that changes are coming.... I wonder if they are seeing how Steve does with Ernie’s style, and maybe one of the others will take his spot at 5.

That's a real possibility.

Interesting note - Steve Lacy filled in at 6:00 for Ernie.... usually this is Teresa, Alison, Kerry or Christina. I actually don’t remember Steve filling in since he and Ernie swapped.

When they do these bizarre subs, it always makes me think that changes are coming.... I wonder if they are seeing how Steve does with Ernie’s style, and maybe one of the others will take his spot at 5.

Personally when Ernie leaves I hope they go back to a traditional newscast. There's way they're surviving with the type of newscast they're doing. The only reason peoplle are probably watching is for Ernie

• Like 4