WNYW - FOX5 News

Smitha A

• 3 weeks later...
I remember her from News12.. and when she went to Fox5 I was actually surprised.. is she still with the station? I haven't watched at night in a while

As far as I know she is, and the piece seems to indicate as such, but I can't imagine that lasting for long now.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

For most of us, if we were charged with sexual harassment and our companies had to pay a settlement, we would be fired. I guess 21st Century Fox is different. I also believe this was not the first time - he had left lewd phone messages years ago.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I watched WNYW for the first time in ages, and one thing stood out to me: the picture quality is absolutely horrible! The studio cameras honestly look like 480p, all grainy and edged sharpened. I know they broadcast in 720p so it would look a little softer, but even WABC looks better. What gives?

I watched WNYW for the first time in ages, and one thing stood out to me: the picture quality is absolutely horrible! The studio cameras honestly look like 480p, all grainy and edged sharpened. I know they broadcast in 720p so it would look a little softer, but even WABC looks better. What gives?

Some of the studio cameras and pretty much all of their field cameras are still 480p...in 2017.

Baruch Shemtov has been officially named as a reporter for GDNY being promoted from freelancer.

https://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2017/3/23/we-said-it-would-happen

Reading his Wikipedia page (that definitely wasn't written by him) makes me feel like a failure: he's a TV Host, fashion designer, journalist and entrepreneur.

But you still have your sanity...and you can probably piss clean.

Plus we all love you RKO !

Aww thanks Eat - you have to be my favorite shark that posts on the internet.

About the second part - it's clean as long as they don't count prescription medications (that I take on occasion related to all the back surgeries). o_O

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Something to note.. FOX5 an 95.5 PLJ are partnering up for the annual PLJ summer kick off party this Friday and Jenkinsons.. Funny because for years PIX11 sent their entire morning team there

does bill evans wabc meterologist still have anything to do with WPLJ on the todd and jade show?

• 1 month later...