WCBS - CBS2 News

Smitha A

I guess so. Perhaps either Dana is on her way out on Don is on his way back. I would guess that later is more likely because why else have have someone from CBS News fill in when pleanty of people from WCBS could have subbed instead. Who's on tonight?

Guess it was too much to ask Dana Tyler to fill in.

Chris Wragge filled in alongside Kristine tonight. Dana must have something in her contract that she doesn't fill in at 5.. weird thing is she worked last night (Easter Sunday) for Jessica Moore

Jessica was in yesterday am and noon

Also i think i know where Maggie is going

[MEDIA=instagram]BhDARBFBGBN[/MEDIA]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I’ve always wondered the same thing.

It’s similar to the WNBC background view. I always thought 30 Rock was the only building tall enough for that point of view/angle. I would assume NBC would have exclusive rights to live cameras on the building.

Where is their live camera that shows the Empire State Building in the background?

I'm almost 100% sure it's a stock image and not a live shot. I've seen them add CGI such as snow and rain during big weather. Also I'm pretty sure they may still be using a sunset image in the morning.

I'm almost 100% sure it's a stock image and not a live shot. I've seen them add CGI such as snow and rain during big weather. Also I'm pretty sure they may still be using a sunset image in the morning.

Thanks for the info. Do they use other views?

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Thursday Janelle Burrell and Kristine Johnson were subbing on the morning newscast.

Fridayday Janelle Burrell and Alex Denis were subbing on the morning newscast.

They did not do traffic reports on either day.

Edited by IceManNYR

• 3 weeks later...