WCBS - CBS2 News

Smitha A

Cindy Hsu has been MIA for about one month now. This is the fourth weekend that she has been missing from the anchor desk, although the fill-in (Diane Macedo for the last three weeks, and Dick Brennan tonight) has always mentioned that he/she is "in for Cindy." I also checked the video archive at cbsnewyork.com, and it looks like her most recent report was near the end of July.

Cindy Hsu has been MIA for about one month now. This is the fourth weekend that she has been missing from the anchor desk, although the fill-in (Diane Macedo for the last three weeks, and Dick Brennan tonight) has always mentioned that he/she is "in for Cindy." I also checked the video archive at cbsnewyork.com, and it looks like her most recent report was near the end of July.

Something Makes Me want to say she's on vacation....

btw guess who is back reporting on RR issues...

• 2 weeks later...

Disappointed in that article. An unnamed source is cited as believing something. Not only does it sound like it could be something someone told him to stop asking questions, but it sounds like it could be a very personal issue and now her business is out there in the open. I know Cindy Hsu is a public figure but she is due some privacy and publishing speculation like this just seems lousy to me.

Either way, I wish Cindy a speedy resolution to whatever is going on as she is an awesome person and deserves only the very best. I look forward to seeing her back on CBS 2 very soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On the attack?

What i mean is when she was at a press conference regarding the mayor apparently it was a bill signing and the mayor only answers questions regarding the topic, apparently marcia being the arrogant person she is she got mad that it was controlled and was shouting for the mayor to answer as he was walking out, he ignored her then the mayor's press Secretary Karen Hinton got mad that kramer was a little rambunctious and had to sit next to her and waved her off, saying "we're not taking any questions" then they started sparring about access and transparency, hinton told her that general availability will be the next day which was in puerto rico so he followed him all the way there.

here's the story

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/11/04/marcia-kramer-bill-de-blasio-transparency/

i got a story to tell you about her if you want to hear it

What i mean is when she was at a press conference regarding the mayor apparently it was a bill signing and the mayor only answers questions regarding the topic, apparently marcia being the arrogant person she is she got mad that it was controlled and was shouting for the mayor to answer as he was walking out, he ignored her then the mayor's press Secretary Karen Hinton got mad that kramer was a little rambunctious and had to sit next to her and waved her off, saying "we're not taking any questions" then they started sparring about access and transparency, hinton told her that general availability will be the next day which was in puerto rico so he followed him all the way there.

here's the story

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/11/04/marcia-kramer-bill-de-blasio-transparency/

i got a story to tell you about her if you want to hear it

Let's hear it lol

lol well marcia kramer got told to f**k off by someone because she kept following him when he wouldn't answer her questions and obviously she almost got arrested in congress for saying she refused to leave until anthony weiner spoke to her

• 3 weeks later...
Matt Kozar is leaving WCBS to become Director of Media for the Mount Sinai Hospital chain.

nice i guess wcbs is also a pipeline for devloping mouth pieces for companies or organizations, there is another one who went to the local transit system from channel 2

• Like 2

nice i guess wcbs is also a pipeline for devloping mouth pieces for companies or organizations, there is another one who went to the local transit system from channel 2

Yeah seems like a lot of people do that.. Brian Conybeare from News12 left to be the PR person for the new Tappan Zee Bridge

Unusual for a male to be hired for those healthcare spokeshole positions.

It's typical for health systems and hospitals to hire local washed out older female anchors.

San Diego:

Carol LeBeau, Palomar Health care former KGTV

Susan Taylor, Scripps Heatlhcare

Karina Rusk and Adrienne Laurent, Salinas valley Memorial former KSBW and KGO-TV

etc....etc...

Not often you see a guy shilling for hc;s.