WPIX - PIX11 News

Smitha A

3 hours ago, MediaZone4K said:

Ernie looks GREAT!!! I would love to see him on the weekends with Kaity.

That’s true. That was a missed opportunity. They should’ve had Kaity interview him, at the very least to see them together again!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Colortini said:

That’s true. That was a missed opportunity. They should’ve had Kaity interview him, at the very least to see them together again!

Agreed! Has Ernie been on every station in the market now? Only exception I can think of is WNBC.

Edited by MediaZone4K
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, RealNews18 said:

He not really for working for PIX is he? Isn’t the show syndicated? He’s not really working for their news division. So technically still WNBC and WPIX

I’m pretty sure the show’s syndicated (source: the show’s website). He may not be working for PIX proper, but it still counts in my book.

https://positivelyamericatv.com

• Like 1

Rebecca Solomon posted that Friday will be her last day at WPIX. I always wondered if she liked being the fill-in traffic reporter. Seems like she'll be moving on from the TV news business based on her comment on IG.

However, she said she was turning off her early alarm, but then seemed to say temporarily and that she was just taking a brief break from TV news. Apparently, Derek Waller just left ABC7 because he didn't like the morning slot. Maybe she'll end up there?

Edited by MisterBill

• 5 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, RealNews18 said:

Tamsen Fadal is leaving WPIX

I wish her well where she goes next .

Maybe now, the evening shows will get some variety again, and John Muller gets back there -- as he deserves to (unless he wants to spend more time with his family).

• Like 3

She definitely seems passionate about menopause, relationships, and other projects so I wish her the best. Although I agree with many that she got too much airtime when she was doing all the evening shows.

Hopefully Shirley Chan gets promoted beyond the 10pm, and it would be great if Kala Rama got re-promoted beyond reporter again (or John Muller). I think Kala and Shirley (and I guess Arrianee too isn't too bad) would diversify their evening lineup. This is all if they don't hire someone from outside.

1 hour ago, NYNewsCoverage said:

Just tuned in at 4pm to see who is anchoring- and Hazel Sanchez is there. Would definitely not be opposed to her on evenings, although they probably shouldn't mess with their current anchor teams too much.

Was wondering because Arianne has been doing the 5:00 and Shirley doing the 6:00 and 6:30 along with the 10. 

3 hours ago, RealNews18 said:

Was wondering because Arianne has been doing the 5:00 and Shirley doing the 6:00 and 6:30 along with the 10. 

Shirley was off yesterday and today.  Arianne went from 4pm to 10pm with Kori and today it was only 4pm.